Welcome to Wattle Grove Estate, Corio
Wattle Grove Estate is a sold-out residential estate in Corio, a northern suburb of Geelong.
A convenient 10-minute drive from Geelong, the new estate offers residents easy access to the Geelong CBD, surf coast and Bellarine Peninsula, as well as connectivity to Melbourne.
Wattle Grove Estate features102 lots, ranging from 340m2 to 895m2.
Bookended by wetlands, the development is located on 8.9ha of land and will feature a 4000m2 park with a playground.
Located at 55 Broderick Road, Corio, Wattle Grove Estate is under construction, with the final stage due to be finished in July 2022.
Wattle Grove Estate highlights
• One minute drive to Princes Highway for convenient access to Melbourne/Geelong
• Three-minute drive to Corio Train Station and 10 minutes to the Lara Train Station
• 10-minute drive to Geelong CBD
• 10-minute drive to Lara (You Yangs and Serendip Sanctuary)
• Near Beckley Park (Beckley Park Saturday Community Market)
• Close to Geelong Gate Homemaker Centre – retailers include Oz Design Furniture, Freedom, Fantastic Furniture and Lincraft (Princes Highway, Corio)
Please contact our sales team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about land in Bisinella estates.