Welcome to Wattle Grove Estate, Corio
Wattle Grove Estate is a residential estate in Corio, a northern suburb of Geelong.
The new estate will provide residents with easy access to Geelong (a 10-minute drive) and the surf coast as well as connectivity to Melbourne.
Once completed, Wattle Grove will feature approximately 102 lots, with sizes ranging from within Wattle Grove, with sizes ranging from around 340m2 to 895m2.
Construction of Stage One is due to be completed in July 2021, with titles expected in August 2021.
Meanwhile, Stage 2 works have commenced and are due for completion in December 2021.
Bookended by wetlands, Wattle Grove Estate is located on 8.9ha of land and will feature a 4000m2 park with a playground.
The Wattle Grove development site is located at 55 Broderick Road, Corio.
Fully serviced lots
All services such as sewer, water, power, natural gas and telecommunications
High Speed Broadband
Optic fibre telecommunications provided by Opticomm
Pre-coated steel fencing with grey sheeting and posts with an estimated value of $3,500. Fencing includes all side and rear boundary fences, except where the garage is on the boundary.
Developer Solar Panel Rebate
$1,000 Solar Panel Rebate for buyers that install solar panels within 3 months of construction completion.
Laybacks and crossovers
The layback and crossovers are provided as part of the development. If you require your layback and crossover in a different location, please contact us to discuss if a change is possible.
Wattle Grove has building guidelines to ensure that quality homes and landscaping are implemented, creating a quality estate for the benefit of its future residents.
Wattle Grove Estate highlights
• One minute drive to Princes Highway for convenient access to Melbourne/Geelong
• Three minute drive to Corio Train Station and 10 minutes to the Lara Train Station
• 10 minute drive to Geelong CBD
• 10 minute drive to Lara (You Yangs and Serendip Sanctuary)
• Near Beckley Park (Beckley Park Saturday Community Market)
• Close to Geelong Gate Homemaker Centre – retailers include Oz Design Furniture, Freedom, Fantastic Furniture and Lincraft (Princes Highway, Corio)
Please contact our sales team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to purchase.