Welcome to Lara Lakes Estate, Lara
Lara Lakes Estate is a residential estate in Lara which will offer residents the benefits of a country lifestyle with all of the comforts of city living.
Spacious parklands, scenic waterways and natural play spaces are just some of the highlights of Bisinella’s plans for the 520-lot Lara Lakes Estate.
Modelled on the national-award winning Grand Lakes Estate, the new estate will include 6.7ha of open space, including wetlands, extensive walking trials and two playgrounds, including one in the Linear Reserve. There will also be land set aside for a future primary school and community centre.
Lara Lakes Estate will also feature 75 lake/park frontage lots. Land in the estate will range from 350m2 to 750m2.
The new estate is located in the area known as the Lara West Development Precinct which is situated on the south west side of the corner of Windermere Road and O’Hallorans Road, Lara.
Land in Stage One of Lara Lakes Estate was released in November, 2020. Construction of the first stage of the estate is expected to start at the end of June 2021.
Fully Serviced Lots
• All services such as sewer, water, power, natural gas and telecommunications.
High Speed Broadband
• Optic fibre telecommunications provided by Opticomm.
• Pre-coated steel fencing with grey sheeting and posts with an estimated value of $3,500. Fencing includes all side and rear boundary fences, except where the garage is on the boundary.
Developer Solar Panel Rebate
• $1,000 Solar Panel Rebate for buyers that install solar panels within 3 months of construction completion.
Laybacks and Crossovers
• The layback and crossovers are provided as part of the development. If you require your layback and crossover in a different location, please contact us to discuss if a change is possible.
• Lara Lakes Estate has building guidelines to ensure that quality homes and landscaping are implemented, creating a quality estate for the benefit of its future residents.
Lara Lakes Estate Highlights
• 10 minute drive to Princes Highway for convenient access to Melbourne/Geelong
• 45 minute drive to Melbourne CBD
• 10 minute drive to the Lara Train Station
• 15 minute drive to Geelong CBD
• 10 minute drive to You Yangs National Park
Please contact our sales team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Shane Ruffin on 0413 804 523 if you have any questions or wish to place a lot on hold.