Baywater Estate overlooks tranquil Port Phillip Bay, providing residents with a relaxed, coastal lifestyle on the Bellarine Peninsula.
All lots in the Baywater Estate Curlewis are a short walk from the foreshore park and the beach below. A pedestrian boardwalk provides easy access to the beach from the top of the cliff. Meanwhile, extensive rehabilitation and replanting has been completed on the cliff face.
Other features include:
• a stone clad bridge across Griggs Creek
• a playground on the clifftop
• an extensive lawn area in the foreshore park
• a second playground on Griggs Creek
• a large deck at the bottom of the boardwalk
• a shell sculpture at the entrance of the estate.
The Baywater Estate standard inclusions are:
Fully serviced lots
All services such as sewer, water, power, natural gas and telecommunications.
Guidelines and restrictions have been incorporated to ensure that a quality estate is created for the benefit of residents.
High speed Broadband
Baywater Estate has been equipped with an advanced Fibre-to-the-Premises (FTTP) network that will deliver Australia’s fastest broadband (up to 1Gbps).
The network is delivering a full range of services including:
• High speed broadband internet up to 1Gbps • Telephone • Pay TV from Foxtel • Freeview (free-to-air channels).
Pre-coated steel fencing provided for all lots. Timber architectural fencing along reserves.
Custom street lighting.