Clarendon Park Estate Drysdale is located in Drysdale which is a small township of approximately 4,500 people, nestled in the middle of the Bellarine Peninsula.
Clarendon Park Estate Drysdale is located 1.2km fron the Town Centre.
Within approximately five minute drive from:
• Drysdale Township including High Street(cafes, butcher, florist, newsagency, homewares etc)
• Drysdale Village Shopping Centre (including Woolworthhs)
• Drysdale Village Medical Centre
• Coles (new store opened in May, 2017)
• A range of schools including: Drysdale Primary School, St Ignatius College, Bellarine secondary College, St Thomas Catholic Primary School, Christian College Geelong
Clarendon Park Estate Drysdale is a seven minute drive to the Clifton Springs boat ramp, 17 minutes to the Ocean Grove surf beach, 15 minutes to Queenscliff and Portarlington, 20 mintues to the Geelong CBD.